On the Gartner Blog, Andrea DiMaio takes a look back at last year’s Government 2.0 accomplishments:
Each and every one of these items speaks to the effort, passion and persistence of many professionals in the public and private sector, who are working hard to transform and improve government.
On Di Maio’s top ten are:
- EU Action Plan on E-Government
- U.S. Open Government Plans
- The Developers’ Mob
- Government Organizations venturing into the public cloud
- Smart Local Government CIOs
- Kate Lundy and the many women who “get it”
- Washington DC’s Citywide Digital Divide Survey
- OMB 25 Points Plan
- GSA approach to social media and cloud
- The Unsung Heroes: Government Employees
Read more about these accomplishments here.